CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ester

We found out yesterday afternoon that we have officially matched with Ester! Things aren't going to change that drastically but now we know that she wants to move forward with us as much as want to move forward with her. It was so sweet-she wanted to be the one that called to tell us we could make our "match" official now. She is in her 15th wk now and will probably be having her ultrasound the end of the month. Michael really wants to know, as I do, but I told her if she didn't want to, that was okay. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy...we just pray for health for both of them. We won't be preparing a room till this baby is home in our arms, so it's not that big of a deal either way.

Continue to pray for us, for Ester and for this baby. We are thrilled but December is a LONG way away.....I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not had a chance to talk to you but we are soo happy for you and Michael!! December will be here before you know it!! God is good! You are going to have a beautiful baby in your arms to show for it very soon!! CONGRATS!!

aWare said...

I am eager to hear how things are going! I hope to see you soon!

Angie said...

Hi, Shannon. I'm not sure how I made my way to your blog. I was touched by your stories as my two children are adopted. Adoption is truly a miracle. I will keep your family in my prayers as you go through this sometimes very painful and lonely process. But it in the end, God will have picked the perfect baby for you. Best wishes!