CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Indeed I thought I would be posting that we found out the sex of the baby this week. Ester was supposed to go have an ultrasound last Tuesday. We were so anxious to find out--I was a nervous wreck, plus I was PMS'ing so my emotions were whacked out. Poor Michael!

Anyway, Ester's appointment was at 9am CA time and she called about 2 our time. The baby was so active that "it" wouldn't stay still to find out! As soon as the tech had the legs in place, Ester said the baby did a complete somersault. Maybe they're a bit shy or maybe this is just another lesson in patience?? We said we really didn't care (which we don't) but it surely would be nice to know. Luckily the tech was really sweet and told Ester as soon as they had a cancellation, they would bring her back in. SO maybe we will find something out in the next few wks. We did find out that the baby is healthy AND that the due date was moved up to December 13th! I'm thrilled that it moved up, not only because I really didn't want the baby to have to share it's b-day with Christmas AND it's almost 2 wks earlier than the original date. Woo Hoo!

I'm sure I'll hear from Ester either today or tomorrow so maybe we have another ultrasound scheduled.

Keep praying! :)

2 comments:

Laura King said...

I'm so excited for you! I can imagine how anxious you are to find out if this is your son or daughter! You like to open Christmas presents early don't you...sounds like you might get to!!
I'm going to be a grandma again in October!! Levi and Laura are expecting #2.
I have a blog: http://billandlauraking.blogspot.com
Come see us!

erin f. said...

That is a hard thing to wait on! Let us know when you find out. Y'all are in our prayers...