CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Back...

Well, I'm back. I know it's been a long time since I wrote anything. I just couldn't face my last few postings...so I just signed on and didn't re-read anything I wrote. Obviously the pain is still close. I would have never thought in a million years that we wouldn't have a baby yet. I got a note from our coordinator at Lifetime that she needs more profiles. That means out of 50 profiles only 3 birth mothers "liked" us. That's disheartening. I'm in the process of getting more profiles together. I have high expectations which leads me to more heart break. I wish I didn't.

We are going to start the invitro process again, probably in the next few months. We finally finished our new home, which is a huge relief. I want to get settled in before we add more stress to our lives. I did find out that my FSH levels are higher than they should be, but it's still possible to conceive. It just lowers our odds of a success. One source of good news is that Michael's insurance provider was changed beginning in 08 and now invitro is covered up to 12K! That is definitely a blessing. I know I need to be more positive-but my heart is so guarded.

Please don't stop praying for us. We need them desperately. Personally, praying for our baby is getting so hard. I feel like I've poured my heart and soul our to Him and He doesn't hear my sorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I am so glad you are back. God does hear your prayers and HE WILL answer them! Just remember your patience will be rewarded even though it has been a rough road! We love you guys and pray for you all the time! Jill & Dusty

Melissa Halford said...

Yea...your back...and still alive. I was beginning to wonder. I know life has been crazy for yall but hopefully now things will settle down a bit. Can't wait to see the new house!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I know this is SOOO difficult for you, but rememeber that God hears you heart and will answer your prayers. It is in his plan. My heart aches for you because i know you are troubled! Please know we have not stopped praying for you...we are probably praying harder right now than ever!! We love you both so much! God is good! You will see very soon!

erin f. said...

Shannon,
I just happened to check your blog after we talked at church on Sunday and I was so glad to see that you had written. I know that I cannot come close to understanding or emphasizing with what all you and Michael have gone through, but I want you to know I think about you all the time and pray that God will give you the desires of your heart. It is completely incomrehensible why such hard things have to happen to good people, but maybe it is partly because you are strong enough to fight through it, and what He has in store for you in the future is better than you ever imagined. I truly hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that God will bless your lives and answer your prayers.

Melissa said...

I am sooooooo glad to see you are back!! I was worried about you! I feel so bad for everything that has happened and know how desperately you want a baby as much as we do. I wish our insurance would pay for invitro!! We are trying to decide what we are going to do. Any advice would be good as we really dont have the finances for invitro at this point and time! I will keep praying!!!