CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Michael, Happy Birthday to you!!

Today is Michael's birthday...and I'm sad to say that he's working and I'm frantically trying to get my suitcase packed to head to Dallas. BUMMER!!! I'm sorry baby!

Last night we had a few friends over and celebrated inpromto style. Although it was HIS birthday he wanted to grill so he made filet's and tuna steaks on shish kabobs. Yummidy! I made Michael's favorite-homemade apple pie. It totally stinks I'm leaving for a wk. Life has been so crazy, crazy, crazy it feels like we haven't stopped to just chill out in forever.

So, as one extra birthday present I want to tell the world how much I love you and am so blessed God chose YOU for me. We've been though a lot o' drama, but it has only made us closer and I'm so thankful for that and so thankful for you! LOVE! :)

1 comments:

Grubb Family said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!! Sorry Shannon had to miss it. We love you guy's!

The Grubbs