CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I think she might be here before we know it!

Spoke with Myra today-she called saying she went back in to the dr...she didn't want to go to the ER so Dr. Hannah squeezed her in. She's having alot of pelvic pressure, she's having trouble even walking around and unfortunately she's still not feeling great. Dr Hannah wants to do another ultrasound on the 4th which is our next scheduled appt. He told her today that he thinks she might be bigger than he thought.....I keep saying I think she's coming no later than the 2nd wk in November.

I'm so ready for her to get here-well, as long as she's healthy I want her to come now! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon & Michael,

We continue our prayers for you and for the baby's & Myra's health! Take care, get plenty of rest and know you have our support!

Dean & Jeanine

Anonymous said...

Get ready Sister Shannon! Your world is about to turn upside down all for the better! Sleep now...it'll be a while before you and Michael get it again! Thinking about you and praying for you-
Love,
Kristen