YES!!!! She will be here on December 3rd! We'll have Myra at the hospital between 5 and 5:30 Wednesday morning to start her meds. Dr Hannah thinks that it should take between 6-8 hours for our baby to make her grand entrance. WOO HOOO!
It was funny because we went in and Myra was definitely thinking she could pick Dec 1 as her date and the doc said-no..it would have to be either the 4th or the 5th. He goes to check the schedule and walks back in saying-well the 4th is totally booked, what about having a baby on Dec 3rd. She was like YES! We laughed and told him thanks for not making her go till the 5th! I know it's only 2 days, but to Myra 2 days is like an eternity.
We are so thankful that Myra was placed into our lives--she is so special to us and we really care about her. I know that when we talk about Myra to our daughter it will be wonderful to tell her what a great person her birthmom is. God was truly working to place us with Myra-and I'm so amazed at what He can do. It took Him along time, but I know it will be worth the wait.
Hopefully the next time I blog it'll be showing off our little girl! Love to all and say a special prayer for all of us for the next few wks. Happy Thanksgiving---we have SO much to be thankful for!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It's almost baby girl time!
Posted by Shannon at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shannon, we are so excited for you guys! I can't believe in a week you and Michael will finally be parents! What a joyous day it will be! We will be thinking of you all and praying for you! We love you and can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! We'll be praying that everything goes well and that you soon will have a healthy baby in your home. We're very excited for you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Shannon - I have been thinking a lot about you and Michael this week! I hope that everything goes so smoothly and that you have a happy healthy little girl in your arms in just a few days! I'm sure time is crawling for you right now! We're excited to meet her! Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so excited for you and Michael! Josh and I are praying for a safe delivery tomorrow!
Tracie
Post a Comment