CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Totally worth waiting for......


Look at those CHEEKS and that sweet little nose. I can't wait to KISS THEM.... :)
Our little girl is 5 lbs 9 oz's as of today and birth mom is almost 34 wks. Little miss priss looks SOOOO good. We even got to see that she's has hair--curly to boot! :) WOO HOOO!!! She is going to be able to wear all those bows I bought her!!!


Dr. Hannah said that baby looks super good but he's still sticking with December 18th due date. He told Myra that he would induce her when she's 38 wks-which would be Dec 4th. He won't let her go past that and said if the baby decides to come earlier-he won't stop the labor.
Myra was super upset about the Dec 4th date--she obviously wanted him to tell her that he would induce now. She was crying and I felt so bad for her. I want to help, but I just don't know what to do or say. I called her mentor and another person that's been working closely with her that I hope she turns to. Right now she need your prayers now more than ever. I do pray our baby comes quickly-as long as she's healthy-4 wks seem like a lifetime for Myra right now.
Isn't she so beautiful?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My! She is beautiful! How wonderful to have the pictures. Our prayers are constant for this precious little soul.

Love,
Jeanine & Dean

Tracie said...

She's gorgeous!!!! One month to go!!! I can't wait to meet your little angel.

Margaret said...

What amazing pictures! She looks just perfect!

The Meredith's said...

How precious!

Vanessa said...

Hey Shannon! Kristin gave me the address to your blog. I can't believe how detailed those ultrasound pictures are. Clay and I are so excited for you and Michael!

TW said...

She's a cutie! I'm happy for you guys.

Joanna said...

Hrey sweetie! I am screaming for joy for you and Michael. I can't wait to meet your little angel! Please keep posting!

Love you!