Went to the dr yesterday with Myra-really not much progress, but boy was she in a better mood! I think she is truly seeing that the end of her pregnancy is near and that makes her very happy. She was dilated to a 1.5 so not much there--but at least it was something. We go back on Tuesday the 25th and Dr. Hannah said we can then pick a day the next wk for the induction. He just wanted her to make it to the 1st of December. That being said, on the drive back to drop Myra off she said if I get to pick the date, then I want Dec 1st. The last appt he said Dec 4th, so we'll see if 3 days really matter that much. December 1st sounds great to us! That's only 13 days away and it seems so unreal! We are finally so close to getting what we have prayed so fervently for.
Later that afternoon she called and said that she'd just lost her mucus plug (sorry-disgusting I know). That's a good sign that things are progressing. It just seems so nuts that in less than 2 wks we'll be a family of 3 instead of 2. What an amazing, amazing time we have instore for us.
We continue to need all the prayers we can get for a healthy, safe delivery for them...and also for the days after. I know those 10 days are going to be difficult......we want them to pass as quickly as possible!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
We're soooo close!
Posted by Shannon at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shannon --
Sounds like you may have your baby girl sooner than December 1st! I am voting for November 29, which is my birthday, but Myra may not make it that long. We are praying for a safe and healthy delivery and your family of THREE!
Love you,
Jeanine & the Dean
How exciting!!! I have been chomping at the bit to hear from you again. We missed you Sunday. Dustin still has something for you. It's kind of "different" to watch him react to what is going on with you. He has laughed, cried (A LOT), and smiled so much when we hear good news. We are so VERY excited for you! I can't wait to meet CALLIE!!!
Yea! I hope it happens soon and that everything goes so perfectly. I can't wait to meet your daughter!
Post a Comment